bvim Services Pty Ltd ACN 614 814 621/bvim Pty Ltd ACN 604 243 861
Our policy is to offer the lowest prices on all products we sell.
We aim to beat any advertised price* by up to 10%
How do we do his?
We order and buy in bulk from our suppliers.
We keep our overhead costs as low as possible.
We operate at low margins.
Our low prices mean we sell a large volume of battery storage systems.
These factors all contribute to the lowest price for the customer.
bvim prices include GST and delivery to anywhere in Australia.
* Does not include prices for stock liquidations or commercial quantities.
- In these terms:
contract means any contract for the supply of service and/or goods from us to you;
future energy legislation means any legislation or regulation, whether federal or state or territory based, aimed at reducing greenhouse emissions or energy consumption and includes any Energy Savings Scheme or any succeeding or similar regulation or legislation;
notice means written notice by post, facsimile or email;
quote means any written quote, quote clarification letter or written offer from us to you for the provision of goods.
renewable energy legislation means the Renewable Energy (Electricity) Act 2000, the Renewable Energy (Electricity) (Charge) Act 2000 and the Renewable Energy (Electricity) Regulations 2001 as amended from time to time and includes any replacement or other relevant legislation.
stc means a small-scale technology certificate and has the meaning given to it in the Renewable Energy Legislation and, if the
Renewable Energy Legislation is amended or replaced by any other legislation, will extend to include any certificate or right similar to an stc as it appears in the amended Renew able Energy Legislation or replacement legislation;
system means the goods to be installed by us pursuant to these terms as set out in an order or quote.
we or us means ACN 67 604 243 861
- These terms:
2.1 apply to each contract with you;
2.2 together with a quote (if any) are the sole terms of each contract;
2.3 do not apply to a contract to the extent they are inconsistent with an applicable quote;
2.4 are deemed to apply to any previous contract, work we have done for you; and
2.5 prevail over any terms put out by you, unless we agree in writing.
- We may change these terms without notice to you before we accept your order.
- None of our employees, agents or contractors may vary or add to these terms without the prior written authority of a Director of bvim Pty Ltd.
- Except as required by the mandatory operation of law all implied terms and conditions are excluded.
10. An order you give us is subject to our acceptance and we may decline an order.
10.2 We reserve the right to supply an order by instalments.
10.3 You may not cancel an order, or delay delivery, once we accept your order unless we agree in writing.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from their date unless withdrawn or varied by us by notice prior to our receipt of your notice of acceptance.
11.2 If a quote is prepared on incomplete, misleading or incorrect information provided by you then on our request you must pay us an additional amount equal to the difference between the quoted price and what we would have quoted had the information supplied been accurate and complete.
Prices and Invoicing
- Total prices quoted are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated. Should any additional tax, fee, levy or duty be imposed by any government (State or Federal) on the supply and sale of the quoted equipment /service, then such tax, fee, levy or duty shall be paid by the customer in addition to the quote. Unless a quote otherwise specifies all work will be done during our normal working hours which are 8am to 5pm from Monday to Friday excluding days which are public holidays in either South Australia or the place the work is being performed.
12.2 If we have provided a quote our invoices will be calculated in accordance with the quote.
- If we are only supplying a product or goods then 100 % payment is required prior to delivery.
Acceptance Returns and Warranties
- If the goods are defective, you may return them to us within the warranty period applicable to those goods. We will have repaired or replaced defective goods returned within the applicable warranty period.
Title and Risk
- The legal and equitable title to the goods will only be transferred to you when we have received full payment for the goods and services provided under the contract.
15.2 Risk in the goods passes from us to you on delivery.
Your Obligations – Service and Access
- Install any battery or inverter supplied by bvim Pty Ltd. with a qualified SPS accredited installer.
- If goods or services we supply are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, then our liability for breach of a condition or warranty of supply is limited to:
17.1 in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or of the cost of having the goods repaired;
17.2 in the case of services the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again as we may decide.
- You indemnify us against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability or cost (including reasonable legal fees on a solicitor/client basis) which we may incur arising out of any breach by you of the contract or any negligence or wrongful act or omission by you.
- We may terminate all or any contracts by notice to you if:
19.1 you fail to pay any amount in full within 30 days of the due date under a contract;
19.2 you breach any term or condition in a contract and fail to remedy that breach within 14 days of notice from us or the breach can not be remedied;
19.3 you commit an act of bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Act;
19.4 you become an externally-administered body corporate (within the meaning of the Corporations Act) or a party takes action to make you an externally-administered body corporate;
19.5 a party seeks to enforce a security against the whole or substantial part of your assets; or
19.6 there is, in our opinion, a material adverse change in your financial position that gives us reasonable grounds for believing that you may be unable to fully and promptly perform your obligations under a contract.
19.7 Termination does not affect any of our rights or remedies existing before termination or arising from termination.
Law and Jurisdiction
- A contract is governed by South Australian law and any dispute arising in connection with a contract is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.